Built from light weight carbon fiber and 6061 billet aluminum the M3 is a feather weight at only 1.6 pounds. Small, compact and easy to mount with our exclusive half clamp bar mounts available in most tubing sizes.
Eliminate the dust with the purpose built washable dry media filter with Outerwear particulate wrap. Run the entire race with one filter then simply wash in water so you’re ready for the next event. No more losing air because of a clogged filter!
Matched with our optional VSC (Variable Speed Controller) the M3 can be turned down for staging then instantly turned up for high pressure ventilation. The VSC pulse control precisely adjusts the amount of air entering the helmet.
From start to finish the M3 is built to race. High pressure, high volume, light weight construction, micron air filtering system, and waterproof connectors make the M3 the ultimate in helmet pumper systems. Keep cool and breathe clear with the new powerful M3 Helmet Pumper System from Rugged Radios!
M3 Pumper Features:
- Dual helmet outlet (MAC3.2)
- Feather weight at only 1.6 pounds
- Low current draw at 3.4 amps
- Durable carbon fiber body
- 6061 billet alloy construction
- Washable dry media air filter
- Outerwear particulate pre-filter wrap
- High duty cycle life motor
- Waterproof power connector
Replacement filters and pre-filters can be found here.
Bar Mounts not included.