Vehicle rendering. Actual vehicle will vary.
RUGGED IS giving back to our fronT line heroes.
Do you work for or know a California Fire Department that could use this vehicle? Rugged Radios purchased this 2022 Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Trail Boss 6-Seater to build the Ultimate Rapid Response Vehicle for one deserving California Fire Department.
This Ultimate Rapid Response Vehicle could go to your department!
Make a video telling us why your California Fire Department could use this UTV. See below for details!
HOW TO ENTER
• Submit your entry and a simple testimonial video telling us why your California Fire Department should win
• Entries can be submitted by department members, friends & family, or community members
- • The winning department will be selected based on a number of factors including the department’s need, the completed entry form, and video submission of why your department needs this vehicle!
- Entry Deadline: Saturday April 30, 2022
aBout The Build
Because of their ability to reach places that standard vehicles can’t, rescue side-by-sides can change the game when it comes to response time.
As our first responders toil in increasing fire dangers, operating with reduced resources, the Ultimate Rapid Response Vehicle will be a huge asset to those protecting our homes, our businesses, our state, and our lives.
Just like all our Project X Builds, this vehicle will undergo a huge transformation to become the Ultimate Rapid Response Vehicle.
Click here to check out our last Destination Polaris build on YouTube!
Want To Be Part OF the Show?
- Rugged Radios is looking for California firefighters to help design and build this vehicle at Rugged headquarters in Arroyo Grande, CA. You'll be on set and in front of the camera with Destination Polaris, but best of all, you'll be getting your hands dirty for a worthy cause!
- Send an email to: email@example.com to get involved!