From start to finish the MAC3.2 is built to race! High pressure, high volume, light weight construction, micron air filtering system, and waterproof connectors make the MAC3.2 the ultimate in helmet pumper systems. Keep cool and breathe clear with the new powerful MAC3.2 Helmet Pumper System from Rugged Radios.
The legendary MAC3.2 takes helmet air pressure to a new level. With the constant demand for more air flow in pumper style helmets, the MAC3.2 builds pressure and forces high volume air at a much higher rate of speed. Using a special built high static pressure fan the MAC3.2 produces more pressure and more volume than any other helmet pumper available!
Built from light weight carbon fiber and 6061 billet aluminum the MAC3.2 is a feather weight at only 1.6 pounds. Small, compact and easy to mount with our exclusive half clamp bar mounts available in most tubing sizes.
Eliminate the dust with the purpose built washable dry media filter with Outerwear particulate wrap. Run the entire race with one filter then simply wash in water so you’re ready for the next event. No more losing air because of a clogged filter!
Matched with our optional VSC (Variable Speed Controller) the MAC3.2 can be turned down for staging then instantly turned up for high pressure ventilation. The VSC pulse control precisely adjusts the amount of air entering the helmet.
MAC3.2 Pumper Features:
- Dual helmet outlet (MAC3.2)
- Feather weight at only 1.6 pounds
- Low current draw at 3.4 amps
- Durable carbon fiber body
- 6061 billet alloy construction
- Washable dry media air filter
- Outerwear particulate pre-filter wrap
- High duty cycle life motor
- Waterproof power connector
- 12' power cord
- (1) Dual Outlet MAC3.2 Pumper
- Wiring Harness
Mounting Options (sold separately):
- Dual bar mounts (one for each side)
- Universal Bar Mounts
- Panel Mount for MAC Air Helmet Pumpers (Sold in a Pair)