4-Person - 696 Complete Communication System - with ALPHA BASS
High fidelity sound with bass speakers - feel the music with AlphaBass headsets! The complete communication experience for 4 riders allows you to easily talk to your passengers, communicate with other cars, answer calls, and stream music through your phone. This kit includes everything you need to take the conversation further.
- (4) High quality acoustic AlphaBass Headsets (Expandable)
- Talk between passengers
- Communicate with other vehicles
- Make phone calls & stream music via Bluetooth
Experience high fidelity sound and feel the rumble with our AlphaBass headsets! Talk between passengers, communicate with other vehicles, listen to music and make phone calls - our complete communication kits do it all.
Our RRP696 intercom allows you to talk to passengers without yelling, directly through the headsets or helmet kits. Just start talking and the auto music-dimming attenuates your music, making conversation easy.
Ready to talk to other vehicles in your group? Simply press the included PTT (push-to-talk) on the steering wheel or grab-bar to transmit. Again, the music dims and you're ready to talk through our crystal clear RDM-DB digital mobile business band radio.
For music and phone calls, simply pair your phone using the onboard Bluetooth and you’re ready to stream. Easily connect to Ride Command, GPS, or any Bluetooth device. The high output amplifier provides high fidelity audio for the best in music enjoyment. The enhanced music controls allow you to shuffle through your music directly from the faceplate of the intercom.
These complete kits have everything you need, including basic mounting brackets. Click here to explore our full line of mounting solutions.
AlphaBass Headset Features:
- Powerful bass speakers
- Midrange speakers
- User adjustable bass/volume controls
- Carbon fiber construction
- Leather ear seals
- Deluxe comfort headpad
- Adjustable stainless steel headband
- Built-in Bluetooth for music streaming and cell phone conversation
- Set VOX volume threshold to activate your mic for in-car communication
- Music play/pause/volume/skip/call answer/call end buttons
- Double stacked knob for volume and VOX control
- 2-way radio ready
- Connect optional cable to rear AUX port to record intercom audio to GoPro or other device
- Ports for 4 headsets/helmet kits, expandable to 8
Radio Kit Features:
- Powerful digital mobile radio
- Includes UNI-MAG Mount (2-in-1 mount provides magnetic mount or fixed mount)
- VHF 1/2 Wave Antenna with Spring
- 13' Antenna cable
- Business Band License Required
- (1) RRP696 Rugged Intercom
- (2) 12' Intercom Cables
- (2) 16' Intercom Cables
- (4) AlphaBass Headsets
- (1) RDM-DB digital mobile radio
- (1) VHF 1/2 Wave Antenna with Spring
- (1) UNI-MAG - Universal NMO Antenna Mount
- (1) Coil Cord Driver Push-to-Talk Button
- (1) Straight Cord Co-Driver Push-to-Talk Button
- (1) Ground Strap Kit for Antenna, Radio, and Intercom
- (1) Active Filter for Radio and Intercom
I understand and agree that use of the radio I am purchasing must be restricted to commercial/work-related operations (including professional racing). I have the knowledge to be fully aware of RF emission requirements and to exercise control over RF exposure, and will comply with all of the RF exposure and training requirements set forth in the user manual for this radio. For Mobile radio installations, please review the Installation Procedure to achieve best performance.
This website includes parts that are intended solely for competition vehicles that will only be driven on a track or an off-road course. Some items offered may or may not be considered street legal or meet emissions requirements for your state. Such parts are not designed to be installed on vehicles that will be driven on public roads. Consumers are responsible for complying with laws prohibiting tampering, and for ensuring that modified vehicles are operated in a manner that complies with applicable laws. States that have adopted California emission standards include: Arizona, California, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, and Washington.
I understand and agree that use of the radio I am purchasing must be restricted to commercial/work-related operations (including professional racing). I have the knowledge to be fully aware of RF emission requirements and to exercise control over RF exposure, and will comply with all of the RF exposure and training requirements set forth in the user manual for this radio.
For Mobile radio installations, please review the Installation Procedure to achieve best performance.