In NASCAR or IMSA wiring, drivers can also choose the R1 or RDH16 handheld radio. The R1 is our most popular handheld, offering both UHF and VHF operation with many available accessories to expand your radio on and off the track. Extend range with XL batteries, mag mount and long range antennas.
The RDH16 offers power and performance in an easy to operate 16 channel radio. Digital technology enables ultra-clear communication while also allowing analog mode for compatibility with standard analog radios. With crystal clear audio quality, racers prefer the sound of a digital 2-way radio and now you can get your hands on it with the RDH16.
- R1 Dual Band or RDH Digital 16-Channel UHF handheld Radio
- Aluminum Handheld Radio Box with Universal Mounting
- NASCAR or IMSA wired communication car harness
- Radio Jumper Cable for handheld radio
- Velcro Mount Steering Wheel Push to Talk (PTT)
- AlphaBud - Mono Ear Buds
- NASCAR or IMSA Helmet Kit with M102 Milit
R1 Handheld: Works with all VHF/UHF business band radios operating on the same frequencies. Radio models include, but are not limited to: RDM-DB, M1, RDH-X, R1, V3, RM60, RH5R, RDH16, as well as Icom, Motorola, Kenwood business band radios, and more.
RDH works with all UHF business band radios operating on the same frequencies. Radio models include, but are not limited to: RDM-DB, RDH-X, R1, V3, RH5R, RDH16-U, as well as Icom, Motorola, Kenwood business band radios, and more.