The Pyrotect Rugged Radios MIDAIR helmet is an SA2020 rated helmet perfectly designed for off-road, circle track, or kart racing. The unique mid-air inlet location allows for better airflow to the shield which helps clear fog or dust and allows for more headroom in the vehicle which can become a major safety issue.
In addition, the elevated location of the mid-air inlet doesn't push air into the front-facing microphone allowing for clearer communication.
For the ultimate fresh air experience, the MIDAIR pumper helmet should be paired with a MAC3.2 Air Pumper System.
Thoughtfully engineered with the Alpha Audio Helmet Kit, the interior features a dedicated mic enclosure while the ear pockets feature a vented covering for maximum helmet kit audio performance.
Pyrotect's Patented SA2020 MIDAIR composite helmets are unmatched by the competition. The MIDAIR helmets come with a unique six pad interior system which allows for resizing the helmet for a perfect fit along with corrugated ridges which allows for better heat transfer to keep you cooler and reduce fogging. The MIDAIR helmets are vacuumed bagged and autoclave cured for superior helmet strength and durability while keeping the helmet's light as possible.
• Wired with Rugged Radios Alpha Audio Hemet Kit with 3.5mm earbud jack
• Designed with a Composite Tri Weave Vacuum bagged & autoclave cured light-weight shell for maximum durability
• Threaded inserts ready for most neck restraint devices
• Stainless Steel hardware and a Kevlar chinstrap
• New Head Liner air channel design for better adjustability
• Removable six pad headliner & cheek pad system for cleaning and easy resizing for a perfect fit
• .125 Polycarbonate shield with tear off post
• Rubber eye port seal
• Compatible with Racing Optics or Ultra Shield tear offs
• Large eye port offers greater visibility
• M6 inserted for head neck restraint devices
• Great aerodynamics
• Fire retardant Nomex interior
• Snell SA2020 rated
• Flat black finish
|Helmet Size||Inches||Hat Size||Metric (cm)
|Small||21 1/4 - 22||6 3/4 - 7 1/8||55 -56|
|Medium||22 1/2 - 22 7/8||7 1/8 - 7 1/4||57 - 58|
|Large||23 1/4 - 23 5/8||7 3/8 - 7 1/2||58 - 60|
|X-Large||24 - 24 3/8||7 1/2 - 7 3/4||61 - 62|
|XX-Large||24 3/4 - 25 1/8||7 3/4 - 8||63 - 64|